Our Wireless Bluetooth Temperature Logger.
Memory: 50k – 180 days
Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F
The EDL-Beacon has an internal sensor for monitoring ambient temperatures, and communicates wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy to mobile devices.
- Portable, convenient and very easy to operate.
- Data can easily be retrieved instantly.
- Reusable once data is completely cleared by APP.
- Free App is available from Google Play store and Apple
EDL-Beacon is a high-quality Bluetooth Temperature Sensor Beacon for the monitoring of temperature. It is small and compact for easy deployment, yet feature rich with a range of settings for your every wireless sensing and logging need, waterproof and portable. It converts environmental temperature into corresponding digital signal. By connecting to a wireless network, it can upload temperature data to the server and be emailed anywhere in the world. Monitor refrigerators and warehouse conditions from 300 meters away using our free App on your smartphone. The EDL-Beacon is an easy-to-use IoT Edge device that can be used for tracking temperatures of blood specimens, biologics and/or stationary needs. Perfect for HACCP for Food and shipping applications.
Upper and lower temperature alarm limits can be set.
- Graphs instantly produced and saved.
- Easy to operate by pressing the Start/ Stop button.
- Clear all data and reprogram the basic parameter settings by Smartphone.
|EDL-Beacon – SKU#8042|
|Storage||Up to 50k data points. See Duration Chart for examples.|
|Temperature Range||-20° C to +60° C / -4° F to +140° F|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5° C (0°C to +65°C) / ±0.9° F (32°F to +149°F)
±1.0° C (-40°C to +125°C) / ±1.8° F (-40°F to +257°F)
|Wireless Technology||Bluetooth 4.0 for long range|
|Shelf Life / Battery||3-5 years / 3.0V Li-Mn02|
|Net Weight||27 g / .95 oz.|
|Dimension||66.5 mm X 56 mm x 6.7 mm / 2.61 in X 2.24 in. X .26 in.|
Specifications subject to change without prior notice.
Using the free APP will enable you to scan the broadcast information of unit including temperature, voltage, Mac address, and signal strength. You can search for the device by signal strength, device name, or mac address.
- Upper & lower temperature limits
- Synchronised time
- Collection interval
- Clear data
- Temperature units
- Air upgrade
- Export historical data: export data will be sent or stored in csv or pdf format. The file is named with exporting time.
- Android system data storage: file management/BleExcel/(device address)/export time.csv/time.pdf
- Export data table. Data format: date time + temperature
Download: Android App