These are instructions for how to load the 15L CoolBoxus shippers. The instructions consist of:
- One CoolBoxus 15L box
- Eight (8) 5C Solee Gel Packs.
- Payload box size up to 27 cm x 20 cm x 7cm
- Assemble CoolBoxus shippers
- Cool 2 x 5C Ice Packs (C, C2) to +2C for 24 hours.
- Cool 6 x 5C Ice Packs (F1~F6) to -20C for 24 hours.
Step 1: Put three frozen gel packs (F1-F3) in bottom of box
Step 2: Put a chilled gel pack (C1) on top of the frozen gel packs
Step 3: Put payload box on top of chilled ice pack C1
Step 4: Put chilled gel pack (C2) on top of payload box
Step 5: Put three frozen ice pack (F4-F6) on top of chilled gel pack C2
Step 6: Close lid
Step 7: Close Velcro flaps
- These test results are provided for reference only.
- The tests were not done in ISTA certified lab conditions and your results may vary substantially (currently scheduled to complete ISTA Testing in Q4 2021).
- The ambient temperatures were indoor California weather in early April ranged between 19°C and 27°C, with an average of 21°C.
- Under these conditions, the 15L box was able to hold 2-8C for over 94 hours with eight gel packs.