This are instructions on how the 29L CoolBoxus shipper was loaded for the ISTA 7E Summer Profile test for frozen applications. The procedure includes:
- one CoolBoxus 29L box,
- Plastic bags (13 bags for 29L),
- One cardboard payload box,
- At least 39 lbs of dry ice pellets
- Assemble the CoolBoxus Shipper.
- Put dry ice into plastic bags provided and fold over the ends.
- for 29L box: at least 39lbs (13 bags @ 3lbs)
- if any dry ice remains, please pack into box.
Step 1: Put two 3lbs bag on bottom of insulated box.
Step 2: Put payload box on top of dry ice bag.
Step 3: Put four dry ice bags on four sides of the payload box.
Step 4: Put remaining dry ice bags on top of the payload box, and pack box with loose dry ice.
Step 5: Close lid
Step 6: Close Velcro flaps