- These are instructions for how to load the 7L Coolboxus shippers. The instructions require:
- One CoolBoxus 7L box
- 5 x 5C Vacuum-insulated PCMs
- Payload box maximum size 160mm (6.25 inches) x 270mm (10.5 inches) x 40mm (1.5 inches)
- Assemble CoolBoxus Shippers
- Cool 2 x 5C VPCM to +5°C for 24 hours.
- Cool 3 x 5C VPCM to -20°C for 24 hours.
Step 1: Put one frozen VPCM (F1) in bottom of box
Step 2: Put one chilled VPCM (C1) on top of F1
Step 3: Put payload box on top of chilled C1
Step 4: Put one chilled VPCM (C2) on top of payload box
Step 5: Put two VPCM (F2, F3) on top of C2
Step 6: Close lid
Step 7: Close Velcro flaps
- ISTA tests are currently scheduled to complete ISTA Testing in Q4 2021.
Graph of test data to come.
ISTA tests are currently scheduled to complete ISTA Testing in Q4 2021