The most reliable way to ship critical Covid vaccine materials and biologics with CoolBoxus shipping containers and Marathon Products dry ice temperature data loggers.
Test Loading Instructions
IMPORTANT! Follow the proper loading methods to ensure optimal temperature consistency during shipment.
- Please note that these instructions are provided for reference only and is not intended to guarantee fitness of use for any particular application.
- Please take necessary precautions when handling cold objects such as dry ice and frozen gel packs.
- Please make sure that the boxes are assembled properly and there are no gaps when closed.
- When shipping 2-8C products, please ensure that the payload only comes in contact with the chilled gel packs.
- We recommend that you label the Gel Packs to indicate whether they are frozen or chilled to avoid any confusion.